Saturday, December 13, 2008

Proporta Universal Cases

clip_image002[1]I’ve often thought that the case business for mobile devices must be a good one, for you need a new case every time you get a new device. I now have a whole drawer full of obsolete cases that are not much good for anything anymore.

Well, Proporta, the case place, has solved the problem, as far as I’m concerned, with a set of new universal cases in various sizes that will serve to protect anything from a PDA to mobile phone to MP3 player to camera.

These cases are handsome in black leather exterior and soft tan leather interior with a full fold-over flap and strong magnetic closure. What I like about this closure is that you don’t have to find a snap. Just fold it over, and it’s securely closed with no worries.

There is a secure belt clip on the back so that you can attach it to your belt or to a bag strap. Personally I cannot stand things dangling from my belt, but that doesn’t seem to bother most people. Instead, I either throw it into my gadget bag or clip it to one of the outside straps. I wish, however, that the belt clip were either removable or optional.

Using a Proporta Universal Case, I can now accommodate new models as they come and go without having to worry about investing in new cases all the time. What a plan.

To check them out, visit http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t_id=4040&t_mode=des.

Available in three sizes, they cost $27.95, which is a darn good price for a leather case these days. I had expected them to be more in the $49.95 range. They come in three different sizes to protect your esteemed gadgets.

Internal dimensions:

Small Case: 90mm x 50mm x 25mm
3.5" x 2" x 1"
Medium Case: 110mm x 60mm x 25mm
4.3" x 2.4" x 1"
Large Case: 120mm x 70mm x 30mm
4.7" x 2.8" x 1.2"

No comments: