Saturday, January 22, 2005

Two New Cases for the Judge

Waiting for me in my mail box when I returned home at the end of the week were two new cases for my Dell Axim X50v’s. One was a black leather, aluminum reinforced notebook case with a magnetic clasp and an optional belt clip from Proporta at www.proporta.com that costs $34.95. They also offer a flip top version for the same price, which I frankly prefer.

The other case from was Sena at www.senacases.com; this one was a flip top, which I applaud because I find them less cumbersome to use. Also, folding the lid back and sticking it in the visor of my car makes a handy GPS holder for my PDA. Besides the sleek design in soft, brown leather, the Pocket PC still fully robed may be placed directly into the cradle, which is very slick. It cost $43.99.

Reviews of both cases will be forthcoming as soon as I’ve had a chance to unpack and catch up on my mail.

No comments: